Jejak Jepun Jihan S3 Grand Prize Contest – Terms and Conditions
(4 December 2017)
Jejak Jepun Jihan S3 Grand Prize Contest (“the Contest”) is organized by Japan National Tourism Organisation at 16 Raffles Quay, #15-09, Hong Leong Building, Singapore 048581 (“the Organizer”).
1.1 This Contest begins on 9.30pm on 4 December 2017 and ends on 11.59pm on 2 March 2018. (“the Contest Period”)
1.2 The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice to any party (“the Extended Period”). Unless an Extended Period is announced, any entries received after the end of the Contest Period (due to any reason howsoever and/or whatsoever arising) shall be disqualified. Any participation in the Contest during the Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) which shall remain in full force and effect.
2.1 The Contest is open to Malaysian citizens aged 18 and above as of 4 December 2017. Employees and immediate families of The Organizer, its related companies and agencies and appointed media partners are not eligible to participate in this Contest. Participants under the age of 18 years old as at 4 December 2017 must obtain consent of parents or legal guardians and by participating in this Contest, it is deemed that consent has been obtained.
- Contest Mechanics
3.1 Participants are required to have a valid Instagram membership. Participants can register for a membership for these platforms here; Instagram, http://www.instagram.com.
3.2 How to participate:
3.2.1 For Instagram, click “FOLLOW” to become a jihanmuse Instagram Follower at https://www.instagram.com/jihanmuse/ or Instagram ID @jihanmuse. Follow the requirements as indicated in the contest post.
3.2.2 Collect all TWELVE (12) Keywords that is announced in the programme ‘Jejak Jepun Jihan S3’ on Astro Ria and Ria HD between 4th December 2017 and 19th February 2018.
3.2.3 Submit your entry with all the keywords together with a creative slogan “Saya ingin ke Jepun kerana…” (I want to go to Japan because…) not more than 50 words to firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
3.3 Entries submitted must not allude to or contain, including but not limited to, the following:-
3.3.2 Copyrighted or trademarked material belonging to a third party.
3.4 The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is in breach of Clause 3 and/or found or suspected of cheating in the Contest.
3.5 By participating in the Contest, each participant is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions contained therein.
4 Contest Prize
4.1 One Contest winner will be given the prize of two return tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Tokyo.
4.2 The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with items of equivalent value without prior notice.
4.3 The prize which is not claimed within ten 10 working days from the date of notification of the Contest result by the Organizer to the Contest winner shall be forfeited. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable in any other form for whatever reason. Contest winner is solely responsible for the collection of their prize. Details of collection are as per below:
4.3.1 Contest winner would need to collect their prize at J-Horizons Travel (M) Sdn Bhd. Lot L4-C, Level 4, The Weld, No.76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. by the collection hours from 10.00am to 4.00pm.
4.3.2 Contest winner must present their NRIC with the same full name as provided on the details shared on Facebook and Instagram private message for prize collection.
4.3.3 Contest winner shall bear all costs of calls and transportation to claim their respective prize.
4.4 Contest winner must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the prize and the terms and conditions attached to the prize, if any.
4.5 The Organizer makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prize and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage there to or arising there from.
4.6 In the event a Contest winner chooses not to accept a prize, they will disclaim all rights, interests and claims to that prize and the prize will be dealt with according to the sole and absolute discretion of the Organizer.
4.7 The prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the Contest winner, and the Organizer excludes all liabilities, representation and warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law. Contest winner shall comply with the terms and conditions of each prize.
4.8 All brands, names and trademarks associated with or used to describe the prize are owned by their respective owners. The Organizer and its affiliates are not related to, connected to or associated with these parties in any way.
4.9 Images of the prize used on the promotional materials are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the actual prize.
5 Judging / Winning Criteria
5.1 In order to win the Contest, the Organizer will select ONE winner with all TWELVE (12) correct keywords and the most creative slogan. (Refer to Clause 3.2)
5.2 Entries with incomplete keywords (less than 12), incorrect keywords, or without a slogan will be disqualified from the Contest.
5.2 The Organizer reserves the right to amend and change the Contest’s winning mechanics at their sole discretion without having to assign any reason whatsoever.
5.3 Contest winner will be selected and announced within the next 21 working days from the end of the Contest Period.
5.4 All of the Organizer’s decisions in connection with this Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding and the participants agree to abide by the Organizer’s decision with respect to all aspects in connection with this Contest. By participating in this Contest, the participants agree not to challenge and/or object to any decisions made by the Contest in connection with the Contest.
6 Notifications of Contest winner and Prize Collection
6.1 The Organizer will notify Contest winner via Facebook and Instagram page. Contest winner is required to provide their Full name, I.C. number, mobile number and address via Facebook or Instagram private message. If any of the Contest winner fail to provide their Full name, I.C number, mobile number and address within three 3 working days after the Contest winner announcement, the Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
6.2 The Organizer reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purposes of contacting and/or announcing the Contest winner.
6.3 The Organizer, its partners and its sponsor (if any) will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the notification to the Contest winner.
6.4 The Organizer reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of Contest winner and the Contest winner agree and authorize that the Organizer may provide all necessary information of the Contest winner to such third party for the aforesaid purposes.
7.1 The Organizer shall reserve the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of the Contest winner as materials for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity, without any prior notice to the Contest winner and the Contest winner shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation materials from the Organizer or its affiliates.
8.1 The Contest winner shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prizes. The Organizer or its affiliates shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
8.2 All costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prizes are the sole responsibility of the participants.
9.1 The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer, despite the best efforts of the Organizer.
10. Organizer’s Rights
10.1 The Organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Contest without prior notice.
11. Intellectual Property
11.1 Unless otherwise stated, the Organizer retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property used for this Contest and owns the copyright to all contents within.
Jejak Jepun Jihan S3 Weekly Instagram Photo Prize Giveaway Contest
Terms and Conditions
- The Contest is open to participants aged eighteen (18) years old and above and currently residing in Malaysia. Participants under the age of 18 years old as at 4 December 2017 must obtain consent of parents or legal guardians and by participating in this Contest, it is deemed that consent has been obtained.
- Employees and immediate families of The Organizer, its related companies and agencies and appointed media partners are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- The Contest is valid between 4th December 2017 till 2nd March 2018.
- No purchase is required for participation.
- Post your photo(s) on Instagram and hashtag #jejakjepunjihan and #jntomy.
- Participants must switch their Instagram privacy settings to “Public” in order for the entries to be visible.
- Participants are allowed to post as many entries as they wish, as long as all entries meet the above requirements.
- Winners will be selected based on creativity and effort. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- There will only be two (2) weekly prize winners each week during the 12-week contest period.
- Each Winner is only entitled to one (1) prize.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable for cash, products or any other forms.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the Contest prizes with any prize of equivalent value without prior notice.
- Winners will be contacted via private message on Instagram weekly by our representative. Winners will be required to reply to arrange for prize collection. In the event where no reply has been received before the end of the Contest period for whatever reasons, the prize would automatically fall to the next-in-line Winner.
- Only shortlisted Winners will be contacted and JNTO is not obligated to announce the winner or the winning entry photo.
- By taking part in this draw, you understand and accept without condition that the Organiser may elect to use your personal information contained herein for internal and/or external marketing purposes in any manner it deems fit, whilst according to your privacy or confidentiality.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility and will no be liable for any loss, injury or expense resulting from the participation of the Contest.